Thank you for visiting our site, when attending one of our meetings in the central Florida area, please consider the following:
- All children under the age of 18, must have an adult with them at all times.
- Please be kind and courteous to all people attending the meeting.
- Please bring all equipment to the Install Fest (monitors, PCs, power cords, CD/DVDs), if you want us to install Linux on your device.
- If you need to, please contact us, before coming onsite to a meeting so we can prepare for any special concerns or needs you may have.
- If there is a special distribution you prefer, contact us and let us know before the meeting, so we can have it on hand when you come to the meeting.
- There are NO warranties, or guarantees offered at the Install Fest.
- Tech-support IS NOT included after the Install Fest, so if you want any of these services, you will need to ask one of the individuals personally.
- IF you have any data on your device that is important to you, you need TO Back it Up before coming to the meeting, we are NOT responsible for any destroyed data.
- Install Fest is a basic free service offered to the central Florida community.
However, if you wish to request additional information regarding support services for your device, please contact Max with your additional questions and inquiries.